• Mouth guards, gloves, arm pads, and shoulder pads are required.
• Tournament is in “running time” format; all penalties will be timeserving, 30 seconds or a minute. Penalties can be
longer than 1 minute and/or “non-releasable” at referee’s discretion, just as in standard game play. Penalties begin
on the official’s re-start.
• Any fighting or disrespect towards an official will result in expulsion. The director will determine the length.
• Teams are required to play ALL scheduled games. This tournament has an extensive waiting list. If a team
leaves early, they will not be invited back in future years.
• Man ball is played at all levels.
• Long Poles are permitted at all levels (4 poles).
• 2 pts Win, 1pt for Tie, 0 for a loss.
• The ref keeps the official score; please confirm the final score prior to signing the card. Cards will be collected and
reported by the tournament staff.
• PLAYOFFS: POINTS, HEAD TO HEAD (IF YOU PLAYED EACH OTHER), GOALS AGAINST, GOAL
DIFFERENTIAL, COIN FLIP.
• Injuries need to be reported to head trainer or to the tournament staff.