Gameplay, Rules, and Weather
- Tournament Details
- Mouth guards, gloves, arm pads, and shoulder pads are required.
- Tournament is in “running time” format; all penalties will be timeserving, 30 seconds or a minute.
- Penalties can be
longer than 1 minute and/or “non-releasable” at referee’s discretion, just as in standard game play. Penalties begin on the official’s re-start.
- Any fighting or disrespect towards an official will result in expulsion. The director will determine the length.
Teams are required to play ALL scheduled games.
- This tournament has an extensive waiting list. If a team leaves early, they will not be invited back in future years.
- Man ball is played at all levels.
- Long Poles are permitted at all levels (4 poles).
- 2 pts Win, 1pt for Tie, 0 for a loss.
- The ref keeps the official score; please confirm the final score prior to signing the card. Cards will be collected and
reported by the tournament staff.
- PLAYOFFS: POINTS, HEAD TO HEAD (IF YOU PLAYED EACH OTHER), GOALS AGAINST, GOAL
DIFFERENTIAL, COIN FLIP.
- Injuries need to be reported to head trainer or to the tournament staff.